Monday, September 29, 2008

1 month update

So, its been about a month since I proposed to Amber. You can read about all the wedding planning progress on the wedding website Amber does. But for me, this mostly means we've been exercising and eating better (I hesitate to use the word "diet" as it connotes something transient) for a month now. All the health-nut crowd will tell you, "Oh, you'll feel so much better!" and, "You'll have so much more energy!"

Well I call shenanigans on this propaganda. Having done this for a month, I feel awful. Stuff aches all the time. Its harder to get out of bed in the morning. I'm always hungry and always tired. I felt a lot better when I was willingly and blissfully unhealthy. Good news is Amber and I are both down 12 pounds, which while it sounds good is still a depressingly low percentage for me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Proud of you brother! Keep it up! BTW, saw the ring on Amber's facebook. Nice job! Also, what is the wedding website???

Candace said...

HA! I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE if you keep at it, you WILL start to feel better! Proud of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job guys! Jonny, just be thankful you don't have all those girly hormones working against you.

Unknown said...

BTW, you've been tagged!
http://hilldds.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-was-tagged-by-susan-at-fordy-days-and.html