Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's Officially Official

A large, white envelope appeared in my mailbox today.....

It's truly official. I am a Master (that's way more fun than saying I have my Masters) I'm not sure what I will be handed when I walk across the graduation stage on Dec. 18th, but hey, I got the goods :) Now if I can just get a job.......which, SPOILER ALERT: I have a phone interview on Monday afternoon so everyone keep your fingers crossed. If all goes well I will post more details later!! Woo Hoo for becoming a big kid...sorta!

3 comments:

Candace said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!

Nora Greer said...

Congrats! I have a piece of paper that looks almost identical, but I'm not a master, just a BBA! Good luck with your phone interview.

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoooo! So proud of Aunt Amber!